Monday, January 29, 2007

Nicotine Daydreams

I faught off the urge to gussy myself up and take a new pic earlier. Like, I think I'm a little WAY into my own self promotion on here. Like, I won't lie, I kinda like looking at my own pictures cuz it's not how I look every day and I think I do look nice when I make the effort. Right now I'm wearing a red camo t-shirt and sweatpants and yeah my hair, yipe. No good. I probably have big huge suitcases under my eyes too. I would not want to see me. But you guys dont get to see that me... like 3:41am insomnia me... you're so lucky. Bahhhhh! I'm bitching... that's no fun.

Anyone else sense my incredibly random rambling? Can ya tell I need someone to come over here and either bash me in the noggin to knock me out or shove a funnel in my mouth and start pouring insane amounts of whiskey in it? Right. Whichever. I need some help. There's a $1 in it for you. Any volunteers? Right. I can think of 20 off hand but ya'll are sleeping like normal people right now.

Revenge again. If my body wasnt already asleep the past 3 hours I'd probably be dancing a little in my chair.

No comments:

Subscribe with Bloglines BM Counter