Friday, May 11, 2007

Stoopid Yellow Bird

I was napping with Tana before when I had a really assed out dream.

Like, I was all set to take my geo final and was all prepared and then I ended up just sitting down and watching the clock and not realizing it was time to take the final until like 20 minutes later. I called my ride and freaked out saying that now I needed to make up some excuse because I needed to take it on that day because I was moving, maybe I got in to a car accident or something when these fricken birds that thought they were all like gangsta that were apparently living underneath my dresser started harassing me.

Now, it seems I knew these birds since I hated them with such a passion. Anyway, head yellow bird kept making advances at me and like snapping at me with its beak thing. So, naturally after like the 30th time I went to snatch it, it caught my finger and started chowing on it. The brilliant person I am grabbed its neck and started choking it only to realize that like it wasnt easy to kill because it was made of like wire and I ended up tearing all the cartledge/skin/tissue off my finger to where just the bone was there, while the stupid bird stared all crooked at me cuz its neck was broken. I was like you mofo and chucked bits of skin at the stoopid yellow cracked out shithead.

So, there I am, late for my final with the skin of my index finger missing and I'm half panicked and half relieved that I have an injury to explain to my professor why I was late for my final. That's when I woke up all fucked up. I dunno. So, there is that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat training[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood methods to generate an income online.

Subscribe with Bloglines BM Counter