Monday, November 06, 2006

Feeble days.

So, it is definite, Chase leaves for California on Dec. 28th. He called up moving companies on Sat. and got quotes. I was at his house all weekend, I spent some time with his daughter. I'm getting better at the being around kids thing. I feel a little more comfortable about her now. Saturday night, Claire's grandparents (her mom's parents) picked her up to spend the night. So Chase and I said good night to his parents and went back to my place.

He told me that he didn't want leave with our relationship up in the air. He wants us to still date while he is in California. He was like, it's not forever, 6 months to a year, he said that there are weekends that he could visit me, phones, mail. He told me after I graduate, I could go and spend the summer with him and Claire. It all sounds very good, but I guess it is something I have to wait and see on.

Sunday comes and Chase's mom calls him and tells him he has to come home because she and his dad are going out, and one of his dogs, Benji, was throwing up.



We think he ate a plant out something in the backyard. While we were stuck at his house, Chase invited his friend Eric over with his girlfriend. They came over, and everything was going good, until I became very depresed. I went into Chase's room and started crying. Sarah followed me in and I have this habit that I've had since I was a kid, I go into the closet when I cry. Chase knows about it, and now Sarah and Eric know about it. Anyway, Sarah sat next to me outside the closet and cried with me for like an hour. She's having problems too, so we had a very cathartic cry. After, we went back outside with Chase and Eric, and to make us feel better, the guys let us paint their toenails pink.


That was pretty much the extent of our weekend. I have a lot of school work to catch up on.

1 comment:

Subscribe with Bloglines BM Counter