Friday, November 03, 2006

Piles of ink

Today has been productive. I've gotten into the habit of waking up every hour during the night and finally by 6am, calling it quits on sleep and starting my day. So, today, at 6 I starting reading two weeks worth of NY Times papers that I have been putting off.
I got about halfway through before it was time fo me to head to work. Work was busy, I work in the library at a local high school. I had to help the librarians today with their workshop schedule. During period 6 a group of kids ran by the room and threw a donut inside. Have I mentioned that I love teenagers lately? Especially teenagers in the afternoon on a friday? Anyway, after work I came back home and finished my pile of papers.
And that, thus far, has been the extent of my day. Now I must write a paper for class and read a bunch of student stories. I am also working on a story that my Professor recommended I submit for publication to a campus magazine so off I go. Chase is dropping by later after work, so I do have that to look foward to.

1 comment:

LiveUpKart said...

A bowel surgery is done if the piles are large and are hard to remove. Although it is rare, a stent is usually necessary to remove the piles.
surgery

Subscribe with Bloglines BM Counter