Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things Chase finds weird about me


1. I have never eaten an egg by itself only mixed into things (i.e. cake, breading)
2. I have a fear of sharks hiding beneath the grating at the bottom of pools.
3. I've never owned or used a purse. Something I am currently looking to change.
4. Everytime I got to the book store I have to leave with three books.
5. I pick most of the meat out of my food.
6. I can recite all 50 states in 3 minutes.
7. I own every type of Sharpie...in every color every type.
8. I don't own a TV.
9. I can sign the national anthem.
10. I have a crippling obsession for Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
11. I've never seen any of the Star Wars or Star Treks.
12. I'm scared of children but want to have them anyway.
13. I know all the words to Bone Thugs and Harmony's - Crossroads.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!





11 comments:

Tammy said...

Ok yes you are wierd! LOL Just kidding! If you need any assistance with purses you can come on over to my house LOL My hubby wants to get me into a Purses Anonymous LMBO!! I have one for just about every day of the year... it really is a sick obsession!

I've never seen any star wars or star trek either.. I went with my friends to see a star wars movie while I was in high school and I fell asleep in the first 5 munutes.... best nap of my life! LOL

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

Tink said...

#4 is absolutely normal (to me anyway!). Great idea for a list!
My TT is about highs and lows from the past 12 months.

Knitting Maniac said...

Wow. Eggs only in things? My kids THRIVE on eggs... so would you be freaked out if my kids were at your place, eating hard-boiled eggs? LOL!

Thanks for stopping by. And I think it is uber cool that you can sign that National Anthem.

K said...

A great list! I have never seen Star War or Star Trek movies either, they do not sound interesting to me at all.

I could never recite all the 50 states... sometimes I have to stop and think if such and such is really a state or if it's just a well known city or what not.

BlondeBrony said...

Never eaten eggs. Hum.

Sounds to me like many of those things make you educated not weird.

Happy TT!

Caylynn said...

Nice list. :) #1 applies to me as well. I just can't eat eggs on their own. As for #11- oh my goodness- the original Star Wars trilogy is amazing, and all of the even-numbered Star Trek movies are good (it's a weird thing, but that's the way it worked out. Star Trek II, IV, and VI are great movies. The other three, not so good.)

Happy T13. :)

Rayne said...

I can so relate to the 'scared of children but wnat to have them anyway' one.
I was the exact same way. I was married five years before I had my first child and I realized after I got her home I had not a clue what to do with her other than the change/feed/cuddle thing. I found that treating her a 'new human' worked quite well.
I now have two beautiful teenaged daughters but other peoples' children still scare me.

Unknown said...

Sharpies are the best, I have all of them, too (including the huge highlighter set)!!

dawn said...

great list
how do you live without a purse - I'd feel naked without mine. I've always wanted to learn signing.

dawn said...

great list
how do you live without a purse - I'd feel naked without mine. I've always wanted to learn signing.

Unknown said...

Can't leave a store without buying something - typical woman. Never seen Star Wars or Star Trek? What's up with that? All the Star Wars movies are showing back to back on Cinemax on the 10th, so now you have no excuse.

Subscribe with Bloglines BM Counter