Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sleepy times

Tonight I watched The Royal Tenenbaum's for the first time. One of my friends just broke up with his girlfriend and was feeling blue, so I rented it, called him (it is his favorite movie), and made him watch it with me over the phone. He said the idea was stupid but he didn't hang up, I think it was a success. The movie was awesome and I can't believe it was the one Wes Anderson movie I had never seen. I'm a fan of his and had never quite had the time or motivation to see it until now. I recommend it. I think it has made its way among my top twenty all time favorite movies.

In other news, Chase slept over last night. This morning he woke me up close to six this morning by stealing ALL of the covers. So, naturally, I kicked him to give them back, twice. After that failed, I pushed him off the bed. Literally. Afterwards, we were both awake and couldn't go back to sleep, so we went to his house for breakfast. His mom made us Waffles and we hung out with his daughter. Then his brother came to pick her up for an outing in the city and Chase and I went to my house and ordered Thai. It was all very lovely. That pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

Subscribe with Bloglines BM Counter